The ColorComm, Inc. team is currently seeking a Programs Manager to execute programs locally and nationally. You will be responsible for building relationships with client partners to drive programming forward and execute programs that meet the needs and mission of the company.
· Ability to design, implement, and oversee external-facing programs across multiple locations
· Experience managing remote external teams and building adequate support structures to ensure goals are met
· Responsible for the overall planning and implementation of all project components
· Lead the formulation of program strategy and plan within timeline, budget, and resources
· Identify, cultivate, and maintain relationships with project members from key partners, including leaders in consumer facing industries.
· 4+ years of program management experience, preferably in a nonprofit environment, required
· Should have strong research, writing, editing and client interaction skills, perform well under pressure and be a team player
· This is in-office position and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment is required.
· Bachelor’s Degree