Visa is searching for a Director of Global Content and Channels to join our Digital Channels and Content team. This energetic creative will lead the production of multimedia content that communicates the Visa story to multiple audiences including clients, consumers, prospective employees and media.
As part of Visa's Global Corporate and North America Communications function, Visa's Digital Channels and Content team partners with the broader global communications organization and the brand and product marketing teams to shape the perception of the Visa brand through exceptional messaging, content, and creative work. We apply our expertise to plan and execute cross-channel content marketing campaigns that deliver measurable impact toward business goals.
The ideal candidate will take an audience-first approach and understand that who you're talking to is as important as what you say and can tailor content accordingly. You are a creative strategist who is passionate about creating digital and social content that people want, sharing that content on the channels they use, and measuring the results of that content to ensure the highest return on investment. You have deep expertise in managing high-quality video and other types of multimedia content, both extended campaigns and project specific. You will be a people manager and will assist the Head of Content with the recruitment and hiring of two social media managers in early FY22.
- 10 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA)
- 12 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA)
- You are results-oriented professional with 12+ years of digital storytelling and multimedia content
- creation experience
- Experience hiring and leading a team of social media managers and channel experts
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous video projects from pitch to execution either through
- direct producing or working with outside agencies and production companies
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple
- priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Extensive experience with global content creation and distribution (organic and paid)
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization and build an internal network of advocates/stakeholders
- Can set a vision and build consensus to align senior leaders on a fresh strategy and approach
- Intimate knowledge and understanding of SEO and analytics
- You have extensive experience with social media monitoring, publishing and listening platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Sprinklr a plus
- Strong experience of the entire Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Photoshop and
- Illustrator is desired
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.