Interested in working in Entertainment? This role is primarily responsible for the management, planning and implementation of Out Of Home client strategies from initial brief to post campaign analysis for an entertainment Client. The ideal candidate will oversee the team and process to meet critical path deadlines and ensure effective client service. The role involves working with team, managing and running a portfolio of titles and implementing OOH advertising needs. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of account handling, the overall sector and industry. They will be a confident communicator both internally and externally and be able to use their own initiative to identify new ways of working with their clients to improve our offering while actively developing business. They must be calm under pressure and able to resolve client or team issues as and when they arise.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through effective client service, proactive problem solving and the successful execution of all facets of account management with clients, agencies and media owners.
- Manage Account Executives and Junior AE ensuring the quality of their work and on time delivery of proposals.
- Continually look for ways to streamline current processes and increase efficiencies.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of assigned clients’ situations and objectives and prepare marketing proposals and budgets that will meet objectives.
- Train and develop AEs and Junior AEs so they have the knowledge and tools necessary to grow within the organization
- Analyze the performance of assigned campaigns, making team approved strategy recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Mentor and set developmental goals for staff
- Help create and maintain positive work culture
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience within either an OOH agency or full service media agency.
- Proven ability to maintain and grow client relationships through the delivery of superior customer service.
- Strong Presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Desktop software, specifically: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment while managing tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Supportive team player yet confident to work under own initiative.