The Manager, Digital Partnerships is a team leader actively contributing to the success of one of Initiative and IPG’s newest clients. This high-profile account was won as an integrated Media & Creative agency solution, providing our team (and this role) direct access and influence over planning and creative media executions, built alongside our creative agency counterparts.
The Manager, Digital Partnerships is a core client-facing team leader who will supervise a team of Media Buyers, while serving as the primary day-to-day lead for media strategy and execution. The Manager will monitor key deliverables (including the development of strong media plans, insightful reporting, etc), is responsible for ensuring work is accurate, built to specification, and flawlessly executed. The candidate will oversee any team work, resource/allocation, and growth & development. For media partnerships, the Manager will drive the team to explore and identify non-traditional media opportunities in tandem with our creative agency leads, to deliver rich and seamless campaign experiences. The ideal candidate will be able to identify partnership opportunities that can exist outside of standard paid media environments, including a healthy focus on innovation and inclusive media, and effectively maximize communication across owned & earned media platforms, as well.
For this new account, the Manager will oversee a portfolio of business units that range from consumer to B2B, awareness to acquisition, and brand launches to 1:1 lead generation. It goes without saying – this role and account will catapult the right candidate into an accelerated and diverse career path, given the interagency team model and exposure across both branding and acquisition.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in digital media planning
- Experience across and/or interest in a variety of media channels, including digital media, new media / tech, innovations, and more
- Fundamental understanding of media platforms (e.g. Prisma, DCM) as well as syndicated research tools
- Demonstrated ability to develop integrated marketing communication plans encompassing traditional and non-traditional media strategies
- Eagerness to partner with creative counterparts to develop holistic and integrated media/creative go-to-market strategies
- Ability to supervise, delegate, train, oversee, and inspire Associates and Negotiators
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly, both orally and in writing
- Preferred working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research: comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings, and others