APPLY VIA EXTERNAL LINK
While we may not have an open position at this time, we are always looking for amazing talent at ROI! Applying now will allow our Talent Team to reach out when an engagement arises that may be a great fit. We currently have remote roles. #LI-Remote
Senior Consultants are key members of ROI’s account management team, and key drivers of our clients' success. In this role, you would:
- Help drive and deliver ROI’s unique client experience
- Provide communication consulting to our clients through the development and execution of strategies and plans
- Manage complex projects from start to finish
- Drive the success of the client’s communication channels
- Use your expertise in content development and message creation
- Ensure the highest quality of all communication deliverables
ROI Senior Consultants are nimble, responsive, quality oriented and great ambassadors of the ROI brand experience. They are dedicated to delivering the unmatched quality of ROI’s consulting engagements.
- Plan, develop, and oversee the execution of communication deliverables
- Develop, maintain, and track project plan(s)
- Identify project scope, key stakeholders, key project deliverables, milestones, timelines, budget, and resources required for communications support on assigned projects
- Partner closely with ROI account manager and/or project lead throughout project, keeping him/her well informed of status and issues
- Anticipate and identify issues that may prevent timely delivery and recommend solutions to address them
- Integrate change management principles and best practices
- Apply appropriate writing standards and terminology, and follow client branding standards in all communications
- Represent ROI on client teams, projects, and initiatives
- Work with ROI account managers and/or project leads to ensure alignment between all of ROI's projects and engagements
- Proactively understand, anticipate, and respond to the client's objectives, needs, and gaps
- Serve as advisor on communication planning, content, and delivery
- Serve as communications subject matter expert
- Guide and mentor other team members
- Ensure the high quality of communication deliverables
- Ensure tasks are completed with high quality, in a timely manner, and within budget
- Review and approve key deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) required; field of study: Communications or Marketing
- Master's Degree preferred; field of study: Communications or Marketing
- 3+ years project management experience required
- 3-4 years of experience in communication, marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in consulting preferred
- Multiple account experience preferred
- Proficient in standard business technology platforms, such as Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
ABOUT ROI COMMUNICATION
At ROI you can live your best life: Flexibility, Culture, Purpose, Ownership.
We believe people should love where they work and feel inspired by their organization. Because inspired people deliver extraordinary results, and that starts with our own team.
As a leading employee owned engagement company, we know what it takes to turn companies into communities. We’ve spent the last 20 years crafting innovative, purpose-driven strategies that connect people, invigorate cultures and create brand champions.
And we do it all—from planning and creative development, to execution and measuring results—with joy in our hearts and a commitment to doing the right thing.
Check out The Spirit of ROI and learn how we work together as team. Visit our website, www.roico.com, to learn more about how you could be a part of our amazing team! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn too.