APPLY VIA EXTERNAL LINK
While we may not have an open position at this time, we are always looking for amazing talent at ROI! Applying now will allow our Talent Team to reach out when an engagement arises that may be a great fit. We currently have remote roles. #LI-Remote
Director-level consultants are responsible for providing the strategic development and execution of complex, high-profile, internal-communication plans. They do this by partnering with leaders and other key stakeholders in our client organizations, ensuring that tasks are completed with exceptional quality, in a timely manner, and within budget.
Our ideal candidate has proven success in developing and executing strategic-communication plans, managing client relationships and teams of communications experts, and meeting tight deadlines. Strong writing and editing skills are necessary, as is prior experience in marketing, communications, and/or change management. Our directors drive business relationships and lead ROI teams in one engagement, and act as the most senior contributing consultant in another engagement. This role is ideal for people who want to have both the strategic influence within an engagement and have the opportunity to get deeply involved in core work product to drive client success.
Also essential: a strong desire to help clients succeed, the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business environments, a high level of professionalism, and strong business acumen.
- Serve as key ROI interface with assigned clients and manage core aspects of the client relationship
- Provide communication consulting and expertise to assigned clients
- Translate business requirements into strategic communication imperatives
- Collaborate with client regarding communication objectives and deliverables
- Develop and execute communication strategies and plans
- Oversee projects and manage project teams
- Write/edit content
- Serve as “editor in chief” to review and approve key project deliverables
- Apply metrics throughout design and implementation
- Solicit and respond to client feedback on our work
- Ensure client is delighted with ROI deliverables
- Proactively anticipate, understand, and respond to the client's communication requirements
- Integrate change-management principles, apply appropriate writing standards and terminology, and follow client branding standards in all communications
- Ensure tasks are completed with high quality, in a timely manner, and within budget
- Identify and manage all resource needs including project management, writing support, graphic design, and web resources
- Guide and mentor other team members
- Serve as key interface between ROI account manager and project team (if applicable)
- Proactively look for new business opportunities
- Ensure project debriefs occur in a timely manner
- Ensure all final deliverables are archived on ROI intranet
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) required; field of study: Communications or Marketing
- Master's Degree preferred; field of study: Communications or Marketing
- 5+ years of experience designing complex strategic communication plans
- 5-7 years of experience in communication, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in internal communication
- 3+ years of experience in consulting preferred
- Proficient in standard business technology platforms, such as Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
ABOUT ROI COMMUNICATION
At ROI you can live your best life: Flexibility, Culture, Purpose, Ownership.
We believe people should love where they work and feel inspired by their organization. Because inspired people deliver extraordinary results, and that starts with our own team.
As a leading employee owned engagement company, we know what it takes to turn companies into communities. We’ve spent the last 20 years crafting innovative, purpose-driven strategies that connect people, invigorate cultures and create brand champions.
And we do it all—from planning and creative development, to execution and measuring results—with joy in our hearts and a commitment to doing the right thing.
Check out The Spirit of ROI and learn how we work together as team. Visit our website, www.roico.com, to learn more about how you could be a part of our amazing team! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn too.