About The Global Good Fund
In 2012, The Global Good Fund set out to balance the scales of inequity from the ground up; empower people to make the change they wish to see in their communities. This belief powers everything we do, and is the foundation for our social impact ecosystem. Through our Global Fellowship, Consulting Services and Impact Fund we empower people, companies and investors to create a more sustainable and equitable world. When we identify and unlock a persons limitless potential, their social impact focused business can change the world for good.
- The marketing manager is responsible for working across all platforms to deliver a cohensive brand narrative to promote The Global Good Fund to targeted audiences
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for contributing to and executing on a digital marketing strategy designed for growth
- This marketing manager will lead new business development efforts including idea contribution, research, proposal preparation
- Strategic thinker who can align business objectives with critical global social impact iniatives
- This role is a fast paced and requires strong attention to detail and the ability to be proactive and thoughtful in everyday assignments
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and/or related fields including advertising, management consulting, media and publishing.
- Previous experience must be directly related to digital strategies and developing social media content.
- Should have strong research, writing, editing and client interaction skills, perform well under pressure and be a team player
- Have a keen understanding and genuine interest of all things social media and can provide recommendations on upcoming tools and platforms before they become mainstream.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Strong sense of personal ownership of responsibilities in a results oriented environment
This position is remote, but some travel is requuired
Annual salary commensurate with experience