EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
EVERFI is seeking an Social Media Manager to develop a creative, fun, and engaging content strategy, execution and measurement for all of the employer brand social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and relevant hashtags (#LifeAtEVERFI, #ImpactAsAService). This role will seek to convey the company’s true brand essence and the significance of its national social impact. This person will work cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders such as Diversity & Inclusion, Marketing, Recruiting, Operations, and more, to aggregate and curate content that depicts EVERFIs culture and brand. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about celebrating our company achievements, spotlighting the voices of our employees, building social media brand ambassadors, and must be a creative self-starter.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Lead the design, implementation, and measurement of EVERFIs Employee Advocacy Program and employer branding strategy to position and increase brand awareness for EVERFI as an employer of choice
- Develop, launch and measure marketing and communications strategies to convey EVERFIs employer brand story and company culture across a variety of digital channels with a focus on content creation
- Build a captivating content strategy to fuel digital channels (website, blog, social media, email, etc.); create key messaging framework and develop graphics and video assets using Adobe Creative Suite and within social apps to fuel overall strategy
- Establish content calendar and cadence of social media posts and build a repository of content, resources, and assets to be used by the recruiting team
- Partner with recruiting to deploy recruiting marketing strategies that raise brand awareness and generate robust pipelines of qualified candidates; strong ability to advise on strategy, implementation, reporting, and optimization
- Collaborate with other stakeholders (culture committee, affinity groups), to manage reputation, identify employee spotlights and coordinate social media campaigns.
- Optimize content and strategy by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Manage and grow our brand presence on company recruiting pages (i.e. Glassdoor and LinkedIn) to increase the visibility of company’s social content and brand position.
- Support senior leaders and executives with their personal social media profiles and engagement, helping to amplify company coverage across personal networks while also elevating leadership profile
- Identify and prepare applications for Top Places to Work Awards that reflect the strengths of our organization and culture.
Experience, skills & qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or related field or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, communications, or employer branding experience.
- Advanced knowledge of leveraging social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram for the purpose of driving brand awareness and engagement, including media buying, ROI measurement and campaign execution
- Advanced experience creating graphics, videos, and other visuals for maximum engagement.
- Self-starter mindset and genuine interest in driving projects forward and seeing them through to completion.
- Strong project management skills.
- Understanding of social media management tools (i.e. Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Buffer, Keyhole)
- Ability to create content natively within social media apps and using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels of management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work effectively with staff at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Employee Advocacy Programs and Tools (i.e. Bambu, LinkedIn Elevate) preferred
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.