LivCor is a real estate asset management firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Formed in 2013, as a portfolio company of The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX), LivCor specializes in multi-family properties throughout the U.S. LivCor oversees a portfolio of approximately 300 class A and B multi-family properties comprising more than 100,000 units located in primary, secondary, and tertiary markets across the U.S.
Our business is multi-family asset management focused on making real estate more valuable. But for us, it’s more than that. It’s people first, community always. It’s a life-filled career, not just a career-filled life. It’s doing good work, with good humans, and making a difference. It’s excellence in all its forms. Ultimately, we create great places to work, live, and grow. We do that by focusing on leaving people – and places – better than we found them.
Whew! Still with us? Cool. Let’s talk about where you’d fit in:
- Leads the strategic development, assessment and management of sales and marketing programs and analytics implemented for a diverse portfolio of New York City multifamily communities. This role oversees ongoing reporting and analysis of asset marketing performance, develops a comprehensive understanding of the portfolio’s marketing efforts and notable market trends, and is responsible for the implementation and management of strategic marketing services. This person will establish measurable goals/objectives/practices for the NYC team.
- Is responsible for strategy and oversight of creative assets and projects both internal and external including property branding, property repositioning, and supplying marketing support along with creative agencies and other vendor partners as needed.
- Leads a team of marketing professionals and is responsible for setting team priorities, representing the NYC marketing team throughout the larger organization, and evaluating department integrations, project involvements, and team member workload.
Only read further if you are:
- Smart with Heart
You should be:
- Authentic. You do you. Together, we’ll do something amazing.
- A passionate person with a love for real estate and investing; and believes that helping others win is a noble cause, essential to our success.
- An excellent team player who enjoys working with others and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic and organized.
- Gumby. Things change.
What you will do:
- Drive marketing strategy and shape our brands from inception to re-branding. Be a visionary for each brand and establish unique strategies and clear points of view that are effectively communicated.
- Tell the compelling story of our communities where we are focused on making city life happier. Help the world understand why this is the best place to live and work in NYC.
- Drive quality lead generation through digital, traditional, public relations, and storytelling across all properties.
- Implement best in class marketing technologies to support the marketing engine. Play key role in data management and data governance to ensure quality data is available across the organization. Specifically, information relating to all marketing functions.
- Be a leader that others want to follow. Lead and inspire a dynamic marketing team; help them and our communities to grow. Set expectations with team to ensure proper execution of marketing campaigns.
- Build systems and processes founded on a goal and discipline to create best in class marketing engine. Document processes to create consistent and repeatable approach.
- Collaborate across Beam organization, and work as one team with Leasing, Technology, Strategy, Planning & Analytics, Operations, and other teams.
- Focus on establishing relationships with outside partners committed to innovation and improving our brands, operations and industry standards and practices.
- Maintain knowledge of key players in all areas of multifamily marketing to maintain a LivCor “perspective” on each as the space evolves and LivCor’s needs shift.
- Act as a culture shaper – foster a proactive culture that is nimble and agile.
- Prepare marketing budgets, analyze key metrics and use data as a basis to make investment/spend decisions. Be able to articulate and defend marketing and expense strategy and explain budget variances.
- Visit properties on an as-needed basis to build relationships and fully understand marketing environment and specific needs of each asset.
- Divide time between the long view and urgent matters. Expect new issues on a weekly basis and responds with energy, collaboration and speed. Adapt, perform and invite additional job responsibilities as LivCor develops.
- Always represent LivCor, Beam, and Blackstone in a professional manner. Act in a respectful and humble manner with partners, co-workers and general public.
What you should have:
At least 8 years of multifamily related experience is required, with a minimum of 3 years in the NYC market. The right candidate will be an industry subject matter expert with significant leadership experience in the following:
- Knowledge of and experience with developing and implementing multifamily marketing strategies and campaign building with a focus on analytics.
- Experience overseeing and managing vendor partner relationships.
- Expert knowledge of trending marketing technologies, digital advertising strategies, and marketing analytics tools and management.
- Experience with lead and prospect management systems and tools a plus. i.e., CRM, CMS and other content management tools.
- A track record of developing complex digital marketing strategies that deliver in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in SEO, digital advertising, analytics and email marketing; overseeing social media campaign strategy and digital KPI tracking and lead generation.
- Experience overseeing and managing budgets.
What You should be:
- A creator who enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems.
- A storyteller who understands how to effectively communicate with a broad range of audiences using the most effective channel.
- An executor who is passionately committed to excellence and will relentlessly pursue the team’s goals.
- A creative who believes that if we do something we should do it better than anyone.
- Unconventional in your approach. Always willing to try new things.
- Things change.
What we offer:
We know that if we take care of our team everything else will fall into place. We aren’t perfect, but we will try to set very clear expectations, always let you know where you stand, and do everything in our power to help you get where you want to go.
Our culture and values matter to us. A lot. We’re definitely not serious but we take this stuff seriously, if you get what we mean. We want a place that is an ego-free zone. A place where good people do good things together. It shouldn’t be rocket science in workplaces, but for some reason it still is. We’re absolutely determined to be different, and we think we’re doing a pretty good job at it. We have a CEO who makes fun of himself, and who will encourage you to tell him when he is wrong. In fact, he needs people to – we all do. Supportive challenge is good, it’s how we get better. We like getting better. We also love diversity, of all kinds. We need people who look, sound, speak, love, and exist differently from one another. This isn’t at the end of this paragraph because it’s an afterthought. It’s SO important to us we want it to stand out.
Right. On to the technical stuff that we know matters to you. We offer competitive pay that is commensurate with the market and relevant experience, and a full slate of benefits that even includes things like paid parental leave.
If any of that sounds interesting, then maybe we are a fit. Life is too short to work with people you don’t like. So, whatever you do, don’t make that mistake.
The LivCorian Values
- Be you. Be Real. Be Open. You do you. Together, we will do something amazing.
- Care, Always. We don’t want to let anyone down.
- Courageously Curious. We love to learn, even when it hurts.
- Help Others Win, Be A Good Neighbor. This is about ‘We, not Me.’
- Relentless Hustle, Heart & Humility. Work hard. Be Kind. Make Better.
A few of the people you will work with:
LivCor is proud to be a US EPA ENERGY STAR® Partner
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email email@example.com.