Senior Associate, Engagement Services
Collaborative Communications Group, Inc. is the nation’s premier communications consulting firm specializing in education and learning. A boutique agency, Collaborative is the strategic and creative force behind bold communications campaigns that address education issues, strengthen brand reputation, build awareness, and drive positive change. Our clients include philanthropies, nonprofit organizations, industry associations, colleges and universities, school systems, and corporations focused on education and learning.
Collaborative brings together dedicated self-starters who challenge each other to deliver the highest-quality outcomes for our clients, while working in an engaging, collaborative, and highly productive team environment. Our team approach ensures that we deliver exceptional results while maintaining a supportive and fulfilling environment where top talent can thrive.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated individual with extensive communications and project management experience—and a commitment to improving learning for young people and adults —to join us as Senior Associate, Engagement Services.
This is a full-time position based anywhere in the United States with ability to travel to our Washington, D.C. office.
We need a colleague to serve as a senior associate who can:
- Creatively imagine solutions and strategies that support clients working to improve outcomes for children and youth, especially in communities where systemic racism and poverty have limited opportunities.
- Oversee the coordination of communications, public relations and social media strategies and content that enhance clients’ vital missions.
- Successfully manage the scope and budget of several projects simultaneously. Develop detailed project plans that support effective utilization of team strengths.
- Serve as the client lead where appropriate, supporting daily client needs and overarching strategies. And, ensure clear communications among project team members and across client and internal teams.
- Cultivate and sustain strong relationships with media sources, consultants, vendors and other resource providers.
- Conduct media and other web research and disseminate relevant findings to colleagues and clients as appropriate.
This position requires an individual with the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of communications and public relations experience including experience in content marketing and the development of communications campaigns.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with external partners at the highest level.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Commitment to and strong understanding of pK - workforce education issues is desirable. Knowledge of afterschool and summer learning issues is helpful.
- Agency experience is preferred.
Salary range: $80,000 – 90,000 with excellent benefits including 100% healthcare coverage for employees, and unlimited vacation time with approval.
Please visit http://www.collaborativecommunications.com to find more information about Collaborative’s award-winning products and services as well as our corporate capabilities, values, philosophy, practice areas and client base.
Please provide a cover letter and resume (with subject line “Senior Associate”) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No phone calls please.
The statements in this description represent the typical elements of, and criteria for, the general work that the applicant should expect to perform in this role. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.
Collaborative Communications is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Collaborative believes that power and possibility are not limited by gender, race, class, sexual orientation, disability, or age. All candidates will be evaluated on a merit basis.